Short Sleeve Isabelle Shirt - Arctic White
Sustainable Luxury - Stable to Street Style
Our Isabelle Shirt uses an innovative fabric made from recycled water bottles. Sustainably sourced and made in the USA.
Not just good for the environment, but good for you too!
- Stylish, chic, comfortable.
- Moisture wicking, cool, breathable.
- Odor resistant and antibacterial.
- UPF50 sun protection.
Make it look easy from barn to bistro.
Washable, wearable, exquisitely detailed – this shirt can easily go from a long ride to dinner out with friends. You’ll look haute and stay cool all day long.
Because Earth is the Only Planet with Horses®
Size & Fit
If you are unsure of your sizing or need any more help, email our customer service team.
|Sleeve Length SS||5"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"||8.5"|
|Sleeve Length LS||22.5"||23"||23.5"||24"||24.5"||25"|
Wash & Care
- Gentle wash, separately in cool water
- Use mild detergent
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Rinse thoroughly after use
- Some colours may fade in sunlight
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling to garment
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders of $150+ to the U.S. and Canada. Expedited and international shipping rates are calculated at checkout.
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We will gladly provide a refund for unused, unworn items returned within 30 days of purchase.