An Capall Instagram Contest Rules
An Capall Instagram Giveaway Official Rules
Sponsored by An Capall Equestrian (“Sponsors”)
NO ENTRY FEE, NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN.
Our contest and brand is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Not only does Instagram not endorse the promotion, but the platform is also not responsible for anything that may happen to followers who participate in a this contest. By participating, you agree to by Instagram’s Terms & Conditions.
Promotion/Contest Name (the “Sweepstakes”): An Capall Instagram Giveaway
Entry deadline is March 20, 2020 at 11:59pm PT.
1. Follow @ancapallequestrian on Instagram
2. Like the contest post (found here: )
3. Tag a friend! (the more the merrier! 1 tag = 1 entry - if your entry is chosen, you and that tagged friend both win a shirt!)
4. Repost this post to your story and tag us there
Giveaway closes March 20th at 11:59 pm PST.
Winner will be announced by Instagram comment on March 21st.
There is no limit on the number of online entries per entrant during the entry period. You will receive one entry per comment/tag, and you may leave as many comments/tags under our contest post as you wish.All entries must be completed by promotion/contest entry deadline.
Prizes and Odds:
The Four (4) prizes to be awarded from the promotion/contest are as follows:
Two Sets of:
One (1) An Capall shirt of the winner’s choice from existing inventory. No size, color and design can be guaranteed.Approximate retail value: $145-165, depending on design selected by winner.
One (1) An Capall shirt for the person tagged in winner’s comment on our contest post. Prize to be chosen by person tagged in winner’s comment. Again, no size, color and design can be guaranteed. Approximate retail value: $145-165, depending on design selected by winner.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. age 18 or older, who have an active Instagram account and e-mail account and Internet access as of the beginning of the promotion/contest period.
Employees of Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the promotion/contest. Participation in the promotion/contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
No mechanically reproduced entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
3. Prize Drawing: All promotion/contest name entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on or around March 21, 2020. The drawing will be conducted by independent judges whose decisions are final and binding. The winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to the parents or legal guardians, who must sign all required affidavits and releases. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
5. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by Instagram post on March 21, 2020 and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account specified in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted Instagram account. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
7. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The promotion/contest is offered by Sponsor, An Capall Equestrian LLC, 3830 Valley Centre Drive STE 705 PMB 653, San Diego, CA 92130 which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning a prize, Winner releases Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the promotion/contest or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the promotion/contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the [Promotion/Contest Name]; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion/contest. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the promotion/contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion/contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the promotion/contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
8. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes. Any shirt won is not to be resold. Winners are not entitled to return the winning prizes and are not entitled to a refund or cash equivalent of the winning prizes.
9. Winner’s List, Official Rules: For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “promotion/contest” An Capall Equestrian, 3830 Valley Centre Drive STE 705 PMB 653, San Diego, CA 92130 or (for Winner's list only) send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Winner's list" as the email subject and contest name specified in the body of the e-mail.
10. Sponsor's Address: Sponsor is An Capall Equestrian., 3830 Valley Centre Drive STE 705 PMB 653, San Diego, CA 92130
Copyright © 2020 An Capall Equestrian LLC